Terms and Conditions
- You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
- You may not shorten URLs that contains : violent, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually content, or any other illegal content via our service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- ap.whatsplusapp.com does not claim ownership of any Content that you post on or through the Service
- Our Service is supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that ap.whatsplusapp.com may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content.
- You agree that ap.whatsplusapp.com is not responsible for content posted within the Service.
Reporting Copyright and Other Violations
- We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your access to the service when appropriate.
- If you notice any illegal content, please report it.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.